You Know That You're Addicted to Genealogy...1. If you get locked in a library overnight and you never even notice.
2. When you hyperventilate at the sight of an old cemetery.
3. If you'd rather browse in a cemetery than a shopping mall.
4. When you think every home should have a microfilm reader.
5. If you'd rather read census schedules than a good book.
6. When you know every town clerk in your state by name.
7. If town clerks lock the doors when they see you coming.
8. When you are more interested in what happened in 1695 than 1995.
9. If you store your clothes under the bed and your closet is carefully stacked with notebooks and journals.
10. When Savage, Torrey, and Pope are household names, but you can't remember what you call your dog.
11. If you can pinpoint Harrietsham, Hawkhurst, Kent on a map of England, but can't locate Topeka, Kansas.
12. When all your correspondence begins "Dear Cousin."
13. If you've traced every one of your ancestral lines back to Adam and Eve, have it fully documented, and still don't want to quit.