Scholl 1759 - 1817 is the last child of Johann Matthias Scholl b 1718.
He married Maria Margaretha Kemm, had 4 children She died 11 Feb 1794 -
then Philipp married Juliana Braun. Philipp: 9JK7-V6L. Juliana Braun delivered 4 children from 1796 to 1807. Juliana ID: GH2H-VL3 Philipp was a citizen and merchant.
Philipp, b 1759 (the youngest son of Matthias Scholl b 1718), had a son named Christoph Scholl b 1792. Matthias Scholl b 1744 (the oldest son of Matthias Scholl b 1718) had a daughter named Magdalena Scholl b 1793. On the 13th of May 1819 the two married. They had 7 children. None of their children lived to adulthood. Magdalena Scholl died at 56 years on 22 Feb 1850. Christoph died eleven days later at 57 years on 5 March 1850. First cousin marriages were not unheard of. Had this been a Catholic marriage between first cousins, I suspect the couple would have been required to get a dispensation from the Catholic Church to marry. (Robert Seal on marrying cousins)
Documents related to Philipp Scholl:
|Philipp Scholl 24 Jan 1759 birth film 102078348 page 407|
Parents: Matthias Scholl, the local citizen , tailor, and currently procurator, and his wife Margaretha, née Zimmermännin.
Baptismal sponsors: Israel Stüz, the local citizen. His wife Maria Salome, née Stockin. Jeremias Raber, the local citizen, cooper, and widower. Maria Barbara, surviving widow of the late Caspar Kreglinger, former citizen and innkeeper at the sign of the bear.
|Margaretha Kemm death 13 Feb 1794 film 102078348 page 803|
On the 11th of February  at night at 8:00 pm [died] and was on the 13th of the same month buried: Maria Margaretha "Kemrain", whose husband is Philipp Scholl, the local citizen and master tailor, age 33 years, 23 days.
Comments: Despite the odd spelling of the surname in this record, I believe this is "your" Maria Margaretha Kemm. Here is the link to Maria Margaretha Kemm's January 1761 birth/baptismal record from Ancestry: https://www.ancestry.com/discoveryui-content/view/38825768:9866?tid=&pid=&queryId=05a369b2f47e5e390015396443ced1c1&_phsrc=ITU42&_phstart=successSource
Note: Birth date matches perfectly with her age at death.
I'm guessing the pastor couldn't read his own notes and misread "Kemmin" as "Kemrain".
|Philipp Scholl marriage 17 Mar 1795 film 102078348 page 750|
Translation by Robert Seal:
[Married] on the 17th of March : Philipp Scholl, the local citizen, master tailor, and widower, and Juliana Braunin, legitimately-conceived unmarried daughter of Johann Adam Braun, the local citizen and master tailor, with Maria Catharina, née Lindin.
|Philipp Scholl age 48 death 26 Jan 1807 film 102550955 page 278|
On the 26th of January  at night at 12:00 midnight [died] and was on the 29th [of January 1807] midday at 10:00 am buried: Philipp Scholl, the married citizen and master tailor. Age: 48 years, 2 days. Illness: acute fever
|Elisabetha Scholl death Nov 1818 film 102078348 page 1186|
On 5 November midday 1 o'clock died here Elisabetha Scholl, little daughter of the local citizen and master mason Jakob Friedrich Scholl and his wife Elisabetha née Zimmermann, aged 7 weeks, and was buried on the 7th of the same month at midday 1 o'clock.
Graben, 7 November 1818 T. G. Beck Pastor
|Juliana Braun death 1 Feb 1836 film 102118620 page 255|
In the year of Christ 1836, on the 7th of February in the afternoon at 3:00 pm died, and on the 9th of the same month in the afternoon at 3:00 pm was buried: Juliane Scholl, surviving widow of the former local citizen and master tailor Philipp Scholl, 68 years, 3 months, 18 days old
Parents: the late Adam Braun, citizen, and his wife Katharine, née Lind.
Witnesses were: Friedrich Nagel and Wilhelm S___th?, citizens.
Graben, on the 9th of February 1836. Pastor Käß.
Left margin: Scholl, Juliane, née Braun. Widow.
2. Is Katharina Huthe? the daughter born i4 Aug 1807?
3. What is Katharina's last name?
4. Does NB stand for illegitimate?
5. Does Katharina's second child, Elisabetha have an illegitimate child born 20 May 1857.
6. Please translate the final entry after NB NB.Your questions answered by Robert Seal:
(1) Is Philipp's profession mentioned after his name? Is he a tailor? Yes, he is a "B. u[nd] Schneider" = citizen and tailor, and he is also identified as a widower.
(2) Is Katharina Huthe? the daughter born i4 Aug 1807? Yes, Katharina is born 4 August 1807. She dies 1 March 1870 [not 1820].
(3) What is Katharina's last name? Her last name is Scholl. What you interpreted as "Huthe" is actually the word "hatte" = had.
(4) Does NB stand for illegitimate? NB = Nota Bene = note well. It is used to draw the reader's attention to something important. Here it is telling you the following: "NB. Katharina hatte ledig" = Note well: Katharina had unmarried: [the following three children, Katharina, Elisabetha, and Wilhelmine].
(5) Does Katharina's second child, Elisabetha have an illegitimate child born 20 May 1857. Yes, that is correct. [Did the "NB NB" draw your attention to this?]
(6) Please translate the final entry after NB NB.: "Elisabetha hatte unehelich: Emma Katharine, geboren 20 May 1857" = Elisabetha had illegitimately: Emma Katharine, born 20 May 1857.
My comment: Here is the link to Katharina Scholl's death record on Ancestry which confirms her death date is 1 March 1870: https://www.ancestry.com/discoveryui-content/view/6407658:61060?tid=&pid=&queryId=98ee36ca5995d2ecd69738d21ba68098&_phsrc=ITU5&_phstart=successSource
|Christina Scholl b 6 Jun 1832 Familybook II page 118 film 102118620 page 1137|
|Carl Ludwig Woly Familybook III page 299 film 102118620 page 1429|
|Elisabetha Scholl b 3 Aug 1833 Familybook II page 313 film 102118620 page 1234|
|Jacob Scholl b 25 Aug 1847 Familybook III page 188 film 102118620 page 1373|
|Jakob Scholl Familybook or Familienbuch I page 215 film 102118620 page 1008|
|Philipp Scholl b 22 Sep 1806 Familybook page 84 film 102118620 page 1120 |
|Wilhelm Scholl b 1803 Familybook I page 229 film 102118620 page 1015|
|Wilhilmina Scholl b 9 Mar 1839. Familybook III page 148 film 102118620 page 1353|
|Heinrich Scholl Familybook IV page 262 film 102061090 page 247|
|Jacob Friedrich Scholl Familybook IV page 30 film 102061090 page 131|
Time of burial: on the 3rd of March  in the morning at 9:30 am.
Death date: 1 March .
Decedent: Katharina Scholl, unmarried daughter of the deceased local merchant and tailor Philipp Scholl and the deceased Juliana, née Braun.
Age: 62 years, 6 months, 23 days.
Remarks: Family Book, volume I, page 224.